What is Ahrefs?
Ahrefs is a software company that develops online SEO tools and free educational materials for marketing professionals.
Ahrefs all-in-one SEO toolset can help you with:
– Competitor research: unveil your competitor’s organic keywords, backlink strategies and PPC keywords
– Link Building: find the strongest backlink opportunities in your niche
– Keyword Research: get maximum relevant keyword ideas and see how hard it would be to rank
– Website Audit: find what SEO issues your website has and learn how to fix them
– Content Research: discover the most popular content on any topic and find the best ideas for your own content
– Rank Tracking: track your search rankings along with your competitors’
– Mentions Monitoring: get email alerts every time you or your brand in mentioned online.
Ahrefs database has 8 billion keywords and 421 billion indexed pages. That is why Ahrefs is able to provide maximum data accuracy to its users.
Key benefits of using Ahrefs
– Free Ahrefs Webmaster Tools for any website owner to keep track of your website’s health, issues, keywords and backlinks
– You don’t have to be an SEO pro to increase your traffic. Easy-to-understand UI and extensive learning resources are there to help you.
– Take advantage of the most unique and accurate data in the industry.
– You’ll always have the best SEO industry can offer with constant product and feature updates.
– Be part of a private Ahrefs community.
Leave A Comment