What is Semrush?
Semrush is a leading online visibility management software-as-a-service platform.
With over 55 products, tools and add-ons across online visibility management, including tools for search, content, social media and market research, data for more than 142 countries, seamless integration with Google and task management platforms, Semrush is a critical solution for all companies who are serious about online presence.
Semrush in numbers:
– Over 800 million unique domains monitored for 142 geo databases
– Over 43 trillion backlinks
– 21 billion keywords
– Over 10 million users who have tried Semrush
Core features related to search engine optimization
- Keyword analysis – The tool analyzes the content of your site to help discover the right keywords.
- Backlink management – The tool tracks existing backlinks, measures their impact on search rankings, alerts you of new backlinks, and helps surface backlink opportunities.
- SERP ranking tracking – The tool tracks your website’s position in search engine results pages (SERPs) for keywords, over time.
- Page grader- The tool scores each page of your website for SEO.
- Competitive analysis – The tool analyzes your website’s position in comparison to competitive websites in areas such as backlinks, SERP position, etc.
- Site audit / diagnostics – The tool crawls your website’s pages to discover potential issues search engine crawlers might have with your website.
- Site recommendations – The tool recommends site structure improvements and other tasks to help with SEO.
- Task management – Users can track and manage the tasks associated with SEO.
SEO Channels Features
Features related to optimizing your website for specific channels
- Local SEO – The tool helps optimize your website for local searches.
- Social SEO – The tool tracks social mentions and backlinks and their impact on SEO.
- Mobile SEO – The tool helps optimize your website for searches done on mobile devices.
- Global SEO – The tool integrates with non-U.S.-based search engines and works in multiple languages.
SEO Platform & Account Management Features
Features related to scalability and integration of the SEO platform
- Multi-domain support – For SEO agencies, the tool allows users to track multiple domains in one instance.
- Integration with web analytics tools
Key benefits of using Semrush
SEE YOUR COMPETITORS’ ORGANIC POSITIONS
SEMrush tracks an immense amount of organic data in Google and Bing SERPs. You can therefore see where your competitors are ranking in the top 20 Google and Bing results for the top 106+ million organic keywords.
STUDY YOUR COMPETITORS’ ADS TEXTS
You can easily review your competitors’ ad data via SEMrush by using our detailed and pin-point accurate ad data. We track ads through Google and Bing with a wide variety of metrics and datasets including CPC, competition score, positions, traffic, ad text, and much more.
FIND GOOD LONG-TAIL KEYWORDS
We have no qualms in stating that we’re proud to be renowned in the realm of highly accurate, abundant, and relevant keyword data. We track the top 106 million keywords by volume in a number of different databases for both local and international versions of Google and Bing.
COMPARE VARIOUS SEO METRICS
Viewing and interpreting something in a visual sense can often reveal informative trends that merely assessing direct numbers never could. We know this extremely well at SEMrush, and this is precisely why we’ve spent a great deal of time perfecting our charting functionality. SEMrush charts allow you to plot numerous metrics on various types of charts.
Leave A Comment